With the 100’s of women I’ve worked with, I’ve not yet met a woman who doesn’t need this.
As soon as a girl becomes a woman, she qualifies.
I am talking about help managing the delicate estrogen – to – progesterone balance.
Estrogen and progesterone are sometimes referred to as the women’s hormone and men’s hormone, respectively. The truth is, both sexes have both hormones and both sexes have to learn how to successfully manage both hormones. Women typically produce more estrogen than men unless the man is obese as estrogen is also manufactured in the fat cells. The more fat you have, the more estrogen your body is producing. This is not a good thing.
All women need this, but especially those with:
- Exposure to pesticides, herbicides and toxins
- Fibrocystic breasts (benign breast disease)
- Obesity or weight problems
- Period problems
- Uterine fibroids
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Desire to prevent hormone-dependent cancers
All women need help managing their estrogen. The best place to start is to get rid of any excess body fat as this will help to bring estrogen levels down as your body will not be producing as much.
Here are some great helps for managing estrogen.
Calcium D-glucarate, is a powerful detoxifier of excess and toxic estrogens. It is found in a calcium salt found in foods such as apples, grapefruit, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, lettuce, and alfalfa. To ensure you get adequate amounts it should be taken as part of a well – balanced supplement.
Indole – 3- carbinol (I3C), is an anti-cancer plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. Research has shown that it breaks down cancer-causing estrogens into non-toxic forms. It maintains a healthy cervix, protects against HPV cerbical lesions and controls abnormal cell growth found in those with uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and breast lumps.
Green tea extract, contains polyphenols, catechizes and flavonoids shown to be protective against estrogen-related cancers.
Diindolylmethan (DIM), helps to break down cancer-casing estrogens into non-toxic forms. DIM is one of the products created by the breakdown of I3C.
Sulforaphane, from broccoli sprout extract (a cruciferous vegetable) has been shown to stimulate the body’s production of detoxification enzymes that eliminate environmental estrogens. It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-canter agent that also helps stop age spots on the skin.
Curcumin, is the yellow pigment of turmeric. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and it works to inhibit all stages of cancer formation: initiation, promotion and progression. It also protects against inflammatory calcium loss from our bones and aids digestion.
Rosemary extract, a potent antioxidant, protects cells from cancer-causing agents, inhibits the growth of cancer cells and helps to detoxify toxic estrogens.
My first recommendation is to start incorporating the above foods into your daily diet. It is quite impossible to get enough of what is needed for proper estrogen management, though. I’ve found an excellent product to help you:
- maintain health estrogen – to – progesterone balance
- prevent and treat fibrocystic breasts
- detoxify toxic estrogens from plastics, pesticides, cosmetics and more
- halt abnormal cell growth, including great lumps, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis and thick uterine lining
- manage PCOS and ovarian cysts
- halt the conversion of good estrogens to bad estrogens
- eliminate PMS and make periods effortless
- maintain healthy PAP smears and
- eliminate hormonal acne.
Each 2 capsules contain:
- calcium D-glucarate – 150 mg
- Indole – 3 carbinol (Plant sourced) – 150 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camillia sinensis) (90% polyphenols) – 100 mg
- Turmeric (95% curcumin) – 50 mg
- Diindolylmethan (DIM) – 50 mg
- Rosemary leaf extract – 25 mcg
- Sulforaphane – 200 mpg
CONTACT ME with any questions or to order.